Cosplay Brew: 28 Days Of Black Cosplay – Constantine Latting
● Please tell us your name and where you are based.
Constantine Latting; Great Britain
● How long have you been cosplaying?
● What characters have you cosplayed the most?
Only one so far! Lady Dimitrescu
● Please list your Website or Fan Pages
1. What made you decide to cosplay?
I wanted to try something new this year
Lord Dimitrescu – RE: Village
2. What do you do for your day job or hobbies?
Modelling and song/story writing are my only job, 10 years strong.
3. Which of your cosplays have been the most challenging and/or the most rewarding and why?
None so far, I’ve only done it once but I look forward to doing more.
Cloudt Photo Credit: Cayce Behan
4. What is the best advice you would give to other cosplayers of color specifically?
I know a lot of anime and video game media lack people of all colours but don’t be discouraged to cosplay. Everything I’ve seen so many people of colour pull off are phenomenal, Don’t believe me? Look up Kieraplease
5. What one thing could the cosplay community do better when dealing with one another?
I haven’t dealt with the cosplay community to know much so, so far, so good!
This is AMAZING!
Reblogged this on belleburr.