Which one are you getting tomorrow? It’s very rare that two AAA titles launch on the same day not to mention in less than 3 days after a Call of Duty drops. Some gamers will be hard pressed to decide and some have expressed why they will wait to pick up Fallout 4. Others may be holding off for Star Wars Battlefront and PC gamers will be anxious to get their hands on StarCraft: Legacy of the Void which drops as well. Regardless of the games that are dropping, many are happy to see some serious heavyweight titles release in time for the holidays.
Let’s weigh out the pros and cons and then get input from you all about which one is going to take up your time.
- highly anticipated sequel of the Tomb Raider reboot from 2013
- has rated very well in early reviews
- graphics and controls are excellent as well as decent AI
- Xbox One exclusive, meaning that this is the only place you can play it
- There are microtransactions
- A linear experience
- also a highly anticipated sequel of the Fallout franchise
- able to play across multiple platforms
- ability to play as a male or female protagonist
- rumored to have 400 hrs of open world content
- the ability to use mods varies from system to system
- unless you are a fan, that 400 hrs of content may take a long while to complete
- PS4 said to be suffering framerate drops
- Xbox One has audio clipping
Some of the pros and cons of each always tends to happen upon game release and will eventually be patched.
So, click the Link below:
Also leave comments as well!
Tell us if you getting either of these games, still stuck playing Call of Duty BLOPS or waiting for Star Wars!