Cosplay Brew: 28 Days Of Black Cosplay – Sasha E Cosplay
- Please tell us your name and where you are based.
- I’m Sasha and I’m in Florida!
- How long have you been cosplaying?
- 10+ years, on and off.
- What characters have you cosplayed the most?
- Storm and She-Hulk
- Please list your Website or Fan Pages
1. What made you decide to cosplay?
For fun, the love of dressing up, and it allowed me to be open and more of myself in public/around people.
Katana – Photo Credit – Unknown
2. What do you do for your day job or hobbies?
During the day I’m an executive processor and nursing student. My hobby is cosplay.
Catwoman – Photo Credit – Unknown
3. Which of your cosplays have been the most challenging and/or the most rewarding and why?
Mohawk Storm due to the bald cap and She-Hulk because of the muscles, LOL.
She-Hulk: Photo Credit – Julia Hirsch Photography
4. What is the best advice you would give to other cosplayers of color specifically?
Cosplay whoever you want regardless of race or gender. Don’t try to make a perfect costume, try to make it original.
Earth 2 Mera – Photo Credit – Fangirl Fatale
5. What one thing could the cosplay community do better when dealing with one another?
Support each other, whether a costume is store-bought or handmade. Always support and lift each other up.
You must be logged in to post a comment.